ChemOffice Professional Suite 17.1 Free Download for Windows PC supporting both architectures 32 bit and 64 bit. The setup file is completely standalone and also an offline installer. ChemOffice Professional is a Scientifically Intelligent Productivity Suite for Chemists and Biologists that can process your biological and chemical data with high accuracy.
Overview of ChemOffice Professional Suite 17.1
ChemOffice Professional Suite 17.1 is an incredible and powerful application to work with biological and chemical type of data. Moreover, it offers a broad suite of industry-leading, scientifically intelligent productivity tools that help researchers transform their workflows. Built off of the industry-leading chemical drawing application ChemDraw, ChemOffice brings the tools a researcher needs to conduct their science. It can also work from 3D structures to predicted and experimental spectral results, cloud based sketching capabilities and access to a modern cloud based documentation and scientific collaboration platform.
The application supports its users with maximum functions as it’s based on a set of powerful tools. ChemOffice Professional empowers chemists and biologists alike to visualize and capture their research, efficiently keep track of their work, and gain a deeper understanding of their results and make decisions with greater confidence. It assists researchers to work on chemicals and their reactions, compounds and materials, etc. Moreover, you can save and retrieve the data whenever you need by using the variety of powerful tools. You may also like to download Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus.
ChemOffice Professional Suite 17.1 Review
ChemOffice is a scientifically intelligent, integrated suite of personal productivity tools that helps scientists to efficiently keep track of their work, gain a deeper understanding of their data and produce scientific reports professionally and efficiently. This software aslso includes ChemDraw that is used by hundreds of thousands of scientists around the world to quickly and effectively to draw molecules and reactions for use in documents and electronic lab notebooks, to search databases, and to generate accurate names from structures and to predict properties and spectra.
Document, store, retrieve and share your experimental records with access to PerkinElmer Signals Notebook, a modern, web based Scientific collaboration platform. It also load and process 1D NMR and LC/GC/MS data directly on your desktop with Mnova ChemDraw Edition. Predict and analyze the 3 dimensional structure, including ligand/receptor binding, and utilize your favorite 3rd party tools such as GAMESS, MOPAC, Gaussian and Conflex, with Chem3D Ultra. You can also Store, access and edit your structures and reaction schemes wherever you are with ChemDraw Cloud.
Furthermore, User interface of the application is quite simple and easy to use. Also, this highly effective application tracks the scientific actions with a wide range of application resources. Moreover, you will experience a wide range of elements that can take care of the whole work-flow. You can also work together with each other and discuss the results by inserting the least efforts. Create Publication-Ready Drawings Effortlessly with the industry leading ChemDraw application. While concluding I can say that it’s a useful application for biological and chemical researchers.
Features of ChemOffice Professional Suite 17.1
You can also enjoy the below features of ChemOffice Professional Suite 17.1 Free Download.
- Powerful application to deal with chemical and biological components.
- Create structures and reactions effortlessly.
- A reliable solution for handling the compound information, with material reactions and properties.
- Consistent with IUPAC, FDA and publication standards.
- It also helps the chemists and biologists to track their work and understand their work.
- Convert names into structures, and visa-versa.
- Can also deeply analyze the results and work with the compounds and their reactions.
- Quickly import, create, edit and share complex biomolecules using the HELM toolbar.
- Co-relate the biological activity with the chemical structures.
- No Mouse Needed! Create your structures and reactions as fast as you can type.
- Interpretation and the reaction with processing and the analysis of 1D NMR direct.
- Draw biological pathways, including GPCRs, ligand receptors, and DNA.
- A bundle of powerful applications to enhance the workflow.
- Use advanced clean-up tools for molecules, reactions and biopolymers.
- Ensure that papers are publication-ready with pre-stored publication.
- You can also Import/Export using common standards such as SMILES, Mol, SDFile, InChI, and HELM.
- Also, let you Create, manage and share experiments and notebooks.
- Identify similar reactions from the public literature with integration.
- Perform enhanced retro-synthesis analyzes on molecules to identify the reactions.
ChemOffice Professional 17.1 Technical Setup Info
Below are the additional technical and setup file information of ChemOffice Professional Suite 17.1 Free Download for Windows.
|File Size:||388 MB|
|File Type:||Offline Installer / Standalone Setup|
|Compatibility:||Windows 32 Bit (x86)|
Windows 64 Bit (x64)
System Requirements for ChemOffice Professional 17.1
|Operating System:||Windows 10, Win 8,|
Windows 7 or Win Vista
|Processor:||Intel Pentium IV or Higher|
|Memory (RAM):||2 GB or More|
|Hard Disk:||500 MB Free Space Required|
ChemOffice Professional Suite 17.1 Free Download
Click the download button to start ChemOffice Professional Suite 17.1 Free Download for Windows system. Moreover, this setup is also compatible with almost all Windows variants.