10kPCsoft.com is a platform for downloading the free and trial software. The main purpose of this website is to provide high quality virus free downloading service with a user-friendly environment. For this purpose, we collect software from all around the online world and put them on our high-speed servers to provide excellent downloading speed along with a completely unique handwritten description.
10kPCsoft.com in compliance with 17 U.S.C. *512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable intellectual property laws. In case if you find any copyrighted file or software on our server and you want to remove it, simply inform us with solid written proofs and evidence. We will take action immediately and remove your files and software within 3 business days after your submission of DMCA complaint. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights.
- The following requirements should exist in your copyright infringement claim:
- Valid Email Address
- Identity and proof of the owner
- Links and screenshots of the copyright material
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Please allow 2 to 3 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.
You can contact us here or email us at email@example.com.